EVERYTHING You Need For Successful Piano Progress!
How I Can Help You Successfully Start Piano
Do you dream of making beautiful music at the piano?
Do you want to feel confident, musical, comfortable, and accomplished as a piano player?
Let me guide you.
- wasting your money on online gimmicks, apps, or 'fast piano-learning tricks' that cannot guarantee your piano progress, full understanding, or true mastery
- learning bad habits that stop your musical progress
- developing poor technique that hinders your progress and potentially causes physical pain
- the frustration of hitting a musical plateau
- getting stuck repeatedly playing mistakes
I can help you:
- set up with everything you need to successfully start piano, including how to find the right teacher, instrument, method, set up, and practice routine that works
- avoid mistakes, ruts, bad habits, and poor technique
- play with clarity of purpose
- make steady musical progress as a piano player
Reach Your Dream of Piano Playing With Confidence
- Gain confidence in your innate musicality.
- Feel supported by someone who has 30 years of expertise in piano teaching and performance.
- Learn how to be fully prepared and empowered to make steady musical progress as a piano player.
My book helps you set up a successful start to piano progress with a musical foundation that works better for you.
You’ll get everything you need to successfully start learning the piano and toward playing with confidence and clarity.
If you love piano but get overwhelmed and lost in the massive online sea of options—it doesn’t have to be like that!
You should have every question answered so you may start the fun of making music!
Getting the right guidance from someone who has 30 years of experience as a piano teacher and performing pianist (who loves the piano) is key to the right start at the piano.
My book will help you set up correctly for successful piano learning. You'll get all the answers you need to feel supported with a clear sense of direction to make steady progress as a piano player.
MY NEWLY REVISED 🎹PIANO EBOOK:
Start Piano: What You Need For Successful Learning!
Throughout my 30-year music and piano teaching career, I’ve been repeatedly asked the same questions by those interested in playing piano. Beginner to intermediate piano students asked these same questions again and again.
In my experience with teaching one-to-one lessons, in small groups, and in-classroom school music classes, all my students and their parents or guardians had the same need for answers to these questions about successful piano learning. I’ve combined their biggest concerns and most recurring inquiries in this book.
As a pianist and composer of piano-based music, I know well the rich benefits and joy of piano playing. The issues piano learners face and their desire to get started, return to, or keep pressing on to reap the rewards of piano progress are what motivates me to provide this book. The purpose of this book is to help piano learners keep breaking through to new levels of piano performance.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR SUCCESSFUL PIANO LEARNING! 👇
"The Most Comprehensive Guide For Beginners"
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING PIANO. There is just about everything you can think in [this ebook], like a bible of what you should know. I also enjoyed previous articles and links from [YourCreativeChord.com] blog -- which only strengthens [the author] as an authority on piano. Great job!"
--Joshua Sohn, FILM & GAME COMPOSER
"This would have to be the most comprehensive guide book for beginners. I enjoyed reading it all in one go and totally agree with everything mentioned. What You Need To Know, Have & Do covered all aspects of starting piano studies for beginners in an easy to read book.
It shows the experience, expertise and love [the author] has for teaching as well as [the author's] career as a musician.
...A great book that will inspire many people to take up piano lessons. It inspires me to continue playing and composing.
...many people [will want] to start piano studies after reading [this] ebook. Looking forward to [the author's] next ebook."
--Alex Dawson, RETIRED PIANO TEACHER
🎁GET YOUR CREATIVE BONUS GIFT
WHEN YOU BUY MY EBOOK!🎁
"Great Resource For Potential Piano Parents"
"I love the clear, open, optimistic way this is all written. Thank you for such a large section devoted to choosing the right teacher. This is so crucial and something that people struggle with, especially when they're new to the world of private lessons.
Also a big yay to the section about choosing an instrument. It's a question I get a lot and I'm not even a pianist! The straightforward listing of options was good, but even better was the advice to sit down and play them or have the teacher play them, and to ignore the brand if something felt really good.
Also a big yes to the section on intentional practice and motivation. That's such a thing for everyone but especially for parents to keep in mind.
I would be the sort of adult learner with a lot of unrelated musical experience you mention in one section. To me, this book is very clear and gives me some starting ideas.
Genuinely, this is a good resource, and a reassuring one to someone coming at the piano with some trepidation, intimidation, or wondering, 'Am I too old to start?'"
COMPOSER, MUSIC EDUCATOR
Here's a two minute video I made with a tip for you from my new ebook!
Just click the video play button to watch!
"It's a very well laid out and thought out book. What a great resource for potential piano parents to have."
~-Krista Schupbach, PIANO TEACHER
"Your book was very good and informative! I enjoyed reading it. I listened to a little bit of a [YourCreativeChord.com] podcast as well and will listen more!!"
--Andrea McBride, PIANIST, PIANO TEACHER, WRITER/POET
"This was exceptionally well written and really interesting and engaging."
--Rachel Shaw, COMPOSER/PIANIST
FAQs About My Ebook,
"Start Piano: What You Need For Successful Learning!"
My ebook is for you if you:
- want to play the piano but do not know how to build a foundation for a successful start,
- do not know how to maintain consistent piano progress,
- played a long time ago, but want to be more successful at it,
- simply have more time for it now,
- have children interested in music learning, or
- want your children to succeed in music learning.
What My Ebook Includes
My ebook covers:
- Why you should start piano; The emotional, spiritual, and physical wellness benefits of piano learning for both children and adults.
- Who needs a piano teacher.
- Who can find success through self-study (including online apps, videos, courses).
- What to look for and how to find a good piano teacher.
- Tips on what to look for when opting for online self-study methods.
- What kind of keyboard you need to start piano and where to find it.
- How to shop for a keyboard or piano, and what to consider before buying.
- What kind of piano books you will need.
- How old or young is the right age to start piano.
- How much to practice piano.
- How to motivate the piano learner toward piano practice.
- How to set up a practice routine for best results.
- How to inspire children to practice consistently.
- How to start with a basic piano practice strategy that gives the most results in the long-run.
- Alternative resources for the young music learner.
- Resources for piano methods, finding a quality piano teacher, getting the right keyboard instrument, digital and electronic keyboard options, piano practice tips, and other helpful tips.
- And much more!
Does my ebook teach you how to play the piano?
Start Piano: What You Need For Successful Learning ebook does not teach how to play the piano. Even better, it shows you how to set up everything you need for successful, lasting piano progress. My ebook gives an overview of everything you need to start piano with the best foundation prepared for success. This book does not include the specifics of how to play the piano in a step-by-step lesson format.
However, I cover a few critical basics on how to practice piano for the most progress. My upcoming second ebook, How To Effectively Practice Piano, will provide a more detailed strategy for practicing piano effectively.
Through teaching piano for more than 30 years, I found that those who had these elements prepared and maintained throughout piano study enjoyed the most consistent and successful piano progress.
Many people were frustrated by piano lessons before studying with me. They did not yet know about the things I cover in my ebook. Sharing these helpful ideas with more people is a huge motivating factor for writing my ebook.
Why Is The Price Of My Ebook Higher Than Many Online Related Ebooks?
My ebook is priced according to the amount of useful information and strategies within it. I didn’t write any extra words as filler. I packed my ebook with the most direct value to help anyone interested in piano learning get started with everything needed for consistent, long-range, successful piano progress.
There may be other ebooks that are cheaper but don’t pack in as much relevant information, are less clearly organized, or lack the focus on offering the exact answers my readers need.
Why Should You Buy My Ebook When You Can Search Online?
There’s a wealth of info available online. Unfortunately, it takes a huge chunk of time to sort through to find something applicable to you. Even if you luck upon something that applies to your unique learning situation, the source may not be qualified to help you in the best way.
I have posted blogs about many of the topics I cover in my ebook. But you can save time, and get my organized, more-in-depth, all-in-one resource at your fingertips when you buy my ebook.
🎈I Show You The Way To Start Piano Right!🎈
You are getting lessons gleaned from my 30 years of experience in successful piano and music teaching, piano playing, and as a piano-based music composer. My ebook also contains strategies and information I use within my personal piano practice sessions and musical journey.
Start Piano: What You Need For Successful Learning Ebook
My ebook, Start Piano: What You Need For Successful Learning, is a practical, down-to-earth, all-in-one resource and easy-to-read guide for anyone interested in starting or returning to piano lessons.
Get Everything You Need To Successfully Start Piano with my ebook, "Start Piano: What You Need For Successful Learning." My ebook is a practical, down-to-earth, all-in-one resource and easy-to-read guide for new or returning piano learners.
what kind of keyboard is necessary,
how to find a quality instrument and piano method,
whether you need and how to find a good piano teacher,
whether online tools for piano learning are valuable,
what you need for a successful start to piano learning,
how to maintain your continued piano progress, and much more!
This ebook provides answers to those seeking a successful start or to build steady momentum for piano progress.
YOUR CREATIVE FLOW BONUS GIFT:
As my gift to you, with every purchase of my ebook, you'll automatically receive a FREE download of my original nature photo with a self-care affirmation for your creative flow. The affirmation poster is completely FREE to download, print, use as a desktop wallpaper or screensaver for your computer.
The beauty of nature and positive words brings inspiration. We all need reminders. May this small gift of beauty and positive thought remind you of your immense potential for creative energy and inspire you to tap into your best self as you continue on your journey for piano progress.