EVERYTHING You Need To Start Piano Right!
Here's How I Can Help You Start Piano Right!
If you dream of making beautiful music at the piano keyboard, and want to feel confident, musical, comfortable and accomplished as a piano player, let me guide you. I can help you:
- Get setup with everything you need to start piano successfully. From finding the right teacher, instrument, method, setup, and practice routine for lasting, successful piano progress.
- Avoid developing bad habits, repeated mistakes, getting stuck in a rut, and poor technique.
- Save your money from being wasted on online gimmicks, apps, or "fast piano-learning tricks" that can't guarantee your piano progress, full understanding or mastery.
- Develop a specific practice strategy that works to make consistent piano progress.
Reach Your Dream of Piano Playing With Confidence
- Play with clarity of purpose and make steady musical progress as a piano player.
- Feel supported by someone who has 30 years expertise in piano teaching and performance.
- Get connected to your musical abilities.
- Start piano with clarity of your musical direction, fully prepared, and empowered for endless hours of piano playing enjoyment.
- Gain a solid foundation for confidence in your innate musicality.
- Understand clearly how to start piano right with a foundation for unlimited success in your piano playing journey.
🎹CLICK HERE TO GET MY NEW EBOOK:
What You Need To Know, Have & Do
To Start Piano Right!
From the Author, Jenny Leigh Hodgins:
Throughout my 30-year music and piano teaching career, I’ve been asked the same questions repeatedly by those interested in playing piano. Beginner to intermediate piano students have asked these same questions again and again.
In my experience with teaching privately, in small groups, and classroom school music classes, all my students, and their parents or guardians had the same need for answers to these questions about successful piano learning. I’ve combined their biggest concerns and most recurring inquiries in this ebook.
As a pianist and composer of piano-based music, I know well the rich benefits and joy of piano playing. The issues piano learners face, and their desire to get started, return to, or keep pressing on to reap the rewards of piano progress, are what motivates me to provide this ebook. My intent is to help piano learners keep breaking through to new levels of piano performance.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START PIANO RIGHT!
"The Most Comprehensive Guide For Beginners"
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING PIANO. There is just about everything you can think in [this ebook], like a bible of what you should know. I also enjoyed previous articles and links from [YourCreativeChord.com] blog -- which only strengthens [the author] as an authority on piano. Great job!"
--Joshua Sohn, FILM & GAME COMPOSER
"This would have to be the most comprehensive guide book for beginners. I enjoyed reading it all in one go and totally agree with everything mentioned. What You Need To Know, Have & Do covered all aspects of starting piano studies for beginners in an easy to read book.
It shows the experience, expertise and love [the author] has for teaching as well as [the author's] career as a musician.
...A great book that will inspire many people to take up piano lessons. It inspires me to continue playing and composing.
...many people [will want] to start piano studies after reading [this] ebook. Looking forward to [the author's] next ebook."
--Alex Dawson, RETIRED PIANO TEACHER
🎁GET A BONUS GIFT WHEN YOU BUY MY EBOOK!🎁
"Great Resource For Potential Piano Parents"
"I love the clear, open, optimistic way this is all written. Thank you for such a large section devoted to choosing the right teacher. This is so crucial and something that people struggle with, especially when they're new to the world of private lessons.
Also a big yay to the section about choosing an instrument. It's a question I get a lot and I'm not even a pianist! The straightforward listing of options was good, but even better was the advice to sit down and play them or have the teacher play them, and to ignore the brand if something felt really good.
Also a big yes to the section on intentional practice and motivation. That's such a thing for everyone but especially for parents to keep in mind.
I would be the sort of adult learner with a lot of unrelated musical experience you mention in one section. To me, this book is very clear and gives me some starting ideas.
Genuinely, this is a good resource, and a reassuring one to someone coming at the piano with some trepidation, intimidation, or wondering, 'Am I too old to start?'"
COMPOSER, MUSIC EDUCATOR
Here's a two minute video I made with a tip for you from my new ebook!
Just click the video play button to watch!
"It's a very well laid out and thought out book. What a great resource for potential piano parents to have."
~-Krista Schupbach, PIANO TEACHER
"Your book was very good and informative! I enjoyed reading it. I listened to a little bit of a [YourCreativeChord.com] podcast as well and will listen more!!"
--Andrea McBride, PIANIST, PIANO TEACHER, WRITER/POET
"This was exceptionally well written and really interesting and engaging."
--Rachel Shaw, COMPOSER/PIANIST
My ebook is for you if you:
- want to play piano but don't know the best way to successfully start or maintain piano progress.
- have played a long time ago, but want to try again more successfully, or simply because you have more time for it now.
- have children interested in music learning.
What's included in my ebook?
My ebook covers:
- Why you should start piano; The emotional, spiritual, and physical wellness benefits of piano learning for both children and adults.
- Who needs a piano teacher.
- Who can find success through self-study (including online apps, videos, courses).
- How to find a good piano teacher and what to look for.
- Tips on what to look for when opting for online self-study methods.
- What kind of keyboard you need to start piano and where to find it.
- How to shop for a keyboard or piano, and what to consider before buying.
- What kind of piano books you'll need.
- How old or young is the right age to start piano.
- How much to practice piano.
- How to motivate the piano learner toward piano practice.
- How to setup a practice routine for best results.
- Ideas for motivating children to practice consistently.
- How to start with a basic piano practice strategy that gives the most results in the long-run.
- Alternative resources for the young music learner.
- Resources for piano methods, finding a quality piano teacher, getting the right keyboard instrument, digital and electronic keyboard options, piano practice tips, and other useful tips.
- And much more!
Does my ebook teach you how to play piano?
My ebook gives an overview of everything you need to start piano with the best foundation prepared for success. The specifics of how to play piano, in a step-by-step lesson format are not included.
However, I do cover a few critical basics on how to practice piano for the most progress. My upcoming second ebook, My Best Tips On How To Practice Piano Effectively, will provide a more detailed strategy for practicing piano effectively.
My ebook is not intended to teach how to play piano, but rather, how to setup everything you need for successful, lasting piano progress.
Through teaching piano for more than 30 years, I've found that those who had these elements prepared and maintained throughout piano study enjoyed the most consistent and successful piano progress.
I've also discovered that many people who were frustrated by piano lessons prior to studying with me, were those who did not know about the things I cover in my ebook. This is a huge motivating factor for writing my ebook.
Why Is The Price Of My Ebook Higher Than Many Online Related Ebooks?
My ebook is priced according to the amount of useful information and strategies within it. I didn’t write any extra words as filler. I packed my ebook with direct value that will help anyone interested in piano learning get started with everything needed for consistent, long-range, successful piano progress.
There may be other ebooks that are cheaper in cost, but don’t pack in as much relevant information, or aren’t as clearly organized or focused on offering the exact answers my readers need.
Why Should You Buy My Ebook When You Can Search Online?
There’s a wealth of info available online. Unfortunately, it takes a huge chunk of time to sort through to find something applicable to you. Even if you find something that applies to your unique learning situation, the source may not be qualified to help you in the best way.
I have posted blogs about many of the topics I cover in my ebook. But you can save time, and get my organized, more-in-depth, all-in-one resource at your fingertips when you buy my ebook.
🎈I'll Show You The Way To Start Piano Right!🎈
You can be confident that you’re getting an ebook written by someone with 30 years experience as a pianist, piano and music teacher, and composer of piano-based music. The information I provide in my ebook is a summary of my years of experience in successful piano education. It is also full of strategies and information I’ve personally used within my piano practice sessions and musical journey.
Start Piano: What You Need For Successful Learning Ebook
A practical, down-to-earth, all-in-one resource and easy-to-read guide for anyone interested in getting started or returning to piano lessons.
As my gift to you, with every purchase of my ebook, you'll automatically receive a FREE download of my original photo with a self-care affirmation.
Get Everything You Need To Successfully Start Piano With My Ebook, "Start Piano: What You Need For Successful Learning" A practical, down-to-earth, all-in-one resource and easy-to-read guide for anyone interested in getting started or returning to piano lessons. Topics include what kind of keyboard is necessary, how to find a quality instrument and piano method, whether you need and how to find a good piano teacher, whether online tools for piano learning are valuable, what’s needed for a successful start to piano learning, and how to maintain continued piano progress. This ebook provides answers to those seeking a successful start or greater momentum for piano progress.
As my gift to you, with every purchase of my ebook, you'll automatically receive a FREE download of my original photo with an affirmation. The affirmation poster is completely free to download, print, use as a desktop wallpaper or screensaver for your computer.
The beauty of nature and positive words brings inspiration. We all need reminders. May this small gift of beauty and positive thought remind you of your immense potential for creative energy and inspire you to tap into your best self.